We are about building honest relationships.
In the context of those relationships we are challenged to grow spiritually to be the leaders that God has called us to be in our homes, workplaces, and community. Men will find opportunities to study the Word together, float the Grand Canyon, have chili cook-offs, games nights and participate in mission projects at home and abroad.
The mission of the Men’s Ministry at Gateway Christian Fellowship Church is to provide men with the sense of purpose, accountability and fellowship. As well as, to develop and promote men who love and fear God (Psalms 118:8 and Ecclesiastes 12:13, 14).
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- To challenge men in Bible studies, prayer and times of fellowship.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant deep-rooted relationships.
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.